At Labcorp, we believe in the power of science to change lives. We are a leading global life sciences company that delivers answers for crucial health questions -because we know that knowledge has the potential to make life better for all. Through our unparalleled diagnostics and drug development capabilities, we provide insights and accelerate innovations that not only empower patients and providers but help medical, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies transform ideas into innovations. Here, you can join our more than 70,000 employees, serving clients in more than 100 countries, as we work together to make a real impact on people's lives. Join us in our pursuit of answers.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting opportunity to be part of the Labcorp 2022 Global Internship Program with Dose Formulationsin Greenfield, Indiana or Madison, Wisconsin!
As a Labcorp intern, you will have the opportunity to support meaningful assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Business and Healthcare disciplines, are inspiring and valuable in our mission to improve health and improve lives across the globe. In addition to department work, we support your professional development and career exploration through program workshops, leadership speakers, employee resource group introductions, new hire panel discussions and small group 'coffee chats'.
Capitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
About the Team:
- In this chemistry-focused role you will be working with pharmaceutical products in a lab. You'll prepare vehicles and solutions with test material according to study protocols and SOPs.
Internship Assignment Summary:
What to Expect:
- Establish an understanding of basic lab practices and SOPs in a multidisciplinary lab environment
- Attend training sessions to learn additional skills
- Familiarize yourself with business development platforms to analyze and visualize data into valuable insights for more informed decision making
- Engage in professional development workshops to enhance your business acumen and professional presence
- Working towards degree in Biology, Chemistry, Animal Science, or related life sciences
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a multidisciplinary team setting
- Strong ability to integrate, analyze, and interpret results
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.