Do you have a passion for accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy? As a Commercial Field Service Technician, you will report to the Field Manager and provide diagnostic, troubleshooting, preventive and corrective maintenance services to Tesla's energy products including but not limited to:
The Tesla Energy Field Energy Operations team is responsible for the ongoing success of Tesla Energy's class leading fleet of energy products. As part of our team, you will be empowered to work across the entire Tesla organization to solve problems and ensure the success of our Commercial Energy field service execution. Working cross-functionally with Field Service Technician and Electrician counterparts, Environment and Operations personnel, Health and Safety, and Field Service Leadership teams, you will leverage your hands-on knowledge and experience to ensure a positive customer experience and exceptional performance of Tesla's Commercial products.
Education and Experience
* Must be able to work at great heights, must be able to work in extreme environments, must be able to perform prolonged periods of repetitious duties, and must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently.
As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
* Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
* 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
* Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
* Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
* 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
* Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
* Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Tesla participates in the